Meaning: Follower Of Christ
Pronunciation: (KRISS tin)
Form Of: Christina
Variants: Kristen, Krystin
– Although the name Kristin creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
– This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
– Your name of Kristin has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
– Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
– Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
– However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
– Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
– Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
– You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
…was a freshman at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California. (2006)
…attended her high school freshman year at a Catholic school before switching to a public school
…has two siblings, one a biological older brother (Mike) and one a step-brother
…moved to Laguna Beach the summer after junior high to live with her dad and brother. Before that, she lived in Colorado and then moved to Chicago and lived with her mom, step-father, and step-brother. One of the very few characters not originally from the area
…aspires to be either a talk show hostess or a news anchorwoman
…eanked #8 on Reality TV Magazine’s List of ‘The Greatest Female Reality Stars’ of 2005
…was slated to be co-hosting a show on UPN called ‘Get This Party Started’ (2006), but the latter was canceled after only two episodes
…was on the cover of Seventeen, had sexy photos in Rolling Stone and has appeared on numerous television talk shows
…attended VH1’s Big in ’05 Awards, as a nominee for the “it girl” of 2005, which eventually went to Lindsay Lohan
…has a shih tzu named Bru
…graduated from high school with a 3.6 GPA
…recently had Lasik eye surgery and documented it for realitylasik.com
…today is not frenemies with Lauren
…designed a shoe for ShoeDazzle called ‘Bardot’
…owns a dog who’s name is Bardot
…was engaged to Jay Cutler just a few months 2010
…was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars
…visited Greece in 2010
…likes fries and burgers best in the fast food category
…is allergic to derry
…lost her brother suddenly in 2015
…Uncommon James stands for her daughter’s middle name and the fact that it is uncommon for a girls name
Updated 24 new things you did not know about Kristin:
1. I wake up at 5 a.m. Monday through Friday to work out before my kids wake up.
2. I’m allergic to cow’s milk.
3. I have 30 chickens, four ducks, three dogs, one barn cat and two bearded dragons.
4. I have a fear of public speaking when it’s an intimate group setting. Cameras don’t bother me, but 15 people do!
5. Most people think I’m from Laguna Beach, Calif., but I’ve actually lived all over: born in Colorado, [moved to] Connecticut, back to Colorado, [then to] Barrington, Ill., before moving to Laguna my freshman year of high school.
6. I’m trying to make meditation part of my daily routine, but it’s hard to find the time!
7. I have a bottom retainer that I’ve had in permanently since the eighth grade.
8. I launched Uncommon James in my house two and a half years ago, and today we have a location in Nashville, a new store in Chicago and an extended pop-up shop at the Grove in Los Angeles.
9. My kids [Camden, 7, Jaxon, 5, and Saylor, 4, with husband Jay Cutler] are the fit models for Little James. I value their opinions when I’m designing.
10. I only went to one class in college before I booked a hosting job and dropped out. It was public speaking. 11. I can play “Ring Around the Rosie” on the piano.
11. I’m a little OCD — super-organized, and everything in my house has its spot. I can tell if even a picture frame has moved slightly.
12. My elbows are double-jointed.
‘The Hills’ Stars: Then and Now
13. I’ve never broken a bone, but I dislocated my left elbow when Saylor was only 8 weeks old. Jay had to help me put her up to my boob to feed her!
14. My first job was working at a Bikram yoga studio the summer before my sophomore year of high school. I put the sweaty, disgusting towels in the washing machine.
15. I’m the best air hockey player in my house.
16. I took voice lessons growing up and actually recorded a song in my early 20s that will never see the light of day!
17. Two of my toes have the tiniest bit of webbing.
18. I auditioned for Glee and had to sing. Since I knew I wasn’t going to kill the audition that way, I tried to go the funny route, so I sang [the Christian hymn] “Jesus Loves Me.” Didn’t work.
19. I dislike my eyebrows. I have such brow envy.
20. I hate blue cheese.
21. I believe in reincarnation.
22. I cook dinner and we eat together as a family every night, with the random exception here and there. We go around and each say our favorite part of the day.
23. I love leftovers for breakfast.
24. I pierced my own belly button when I was in eighth grade and still have the scar to prove it.
These are the houses that Kristin has owned/lived in. Latest on top…
West Hollywood, California
The four bedroom, four bath beach house pictured above, which was built in 1969 and measures 2,972 square feet, first showed up when Kristin Cavallari joined the cast of The Hills in the Season Five episode entitled “It’s On Bitch”. But she didn’t stay there long. The Laguna Beach alum moved out of this location just ten episodes later, on the show’s season finale which was entitled “Boys of the Summer”. I am fairly certain that Kristin never actually rented this house, though, and quite possibly never even truly lived there, but that the property was leased by MTV solely for filming purposes.
Beverly Hills, California
Laguna Beach, California